Friday, December 9, 2011

Tangerine Tango

Pantone 2012 color of the year is Tangerine Tango

“Sophisticated but at the same time dramatic and seductive, Tangerine Tango is an orange with a lot of depth to it,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “Reminiscent of the radiant shadings of a sunset, Tangerine Tango marries the vivaciousness and adrenaline rush of red with the friendliness and warmth of yellow, to form a high-visibility, magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy.”


I was rooting for this color, orange happens to be one of my favorites


My bedroom is full of this color





These rooms have just a touch of orange






Such a warm, vibrant, fun color and now it should be easy to find.







1 comment:

  1. I think I'll pretend this is Tennessee Orange...since we see so much of it ... Love your home and blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites