Thursday, November 3, 2011

Design Magazine

I just found a new online magazine (new to me that is) Ivy and Piper 

"The designers behind Ivy and Piper, Melanie Parker and Elizabeth Raptis, strive to inspire their clients to embrace a bold sense of style. But they don't want you to just take their word for it - every two months we publish a lookbook of beautiful interiors from around the world to inspire and encourage you to create the home of your dreams."

Designer Liz Caan's New England home is featured in this latest edition






Liz does a great job of showing how to use Pantones 2011 color of the year...


When I first saw this color I was not a fan...Pepto Bismol pink was my first thought, but now I have to admit I really like it (took only a year). Soon 2012's color will be announced...hoping for some form of orange.

 I was also glad to see an article about John Loecke (I did a post on him a short time back). I love the designs of this "beige banishing" designer, but he has definitely toned down these rooms.


Check out these other online design magazines








2 comments:

  1. You know I love me some color! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about that magazine - must check it out! I am enjoying paging through your blog. It has been taking me a while to get back to everyone who visited after the crazy snowstorm and power outages. It's nice to have life back to normal again! Have a great week!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites