Sunday, August 14, 2011

House on Houzz

Another fun home tour on Houzz. This is the home of Paula Mills from Melbourne, Australia and she describes her style as "vintage eclectic"...my favorite style term!

my home eclectic

my home eclectic

living area space in my new home eclectic living room

my home eclectic

paula millss home eclectic bedroom

vintage blackboard in kitchen eclectic kitchen
I love how casual and non pretentious her home is. The vintage finds mixed in with a few contemporary pieces makes it a home full of personality...just needs a little color on the walls;)



4 comments:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

    Look at my blog national lampoon vacation audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast,
    once having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.



    My homepage: Identi.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful
    websites on the internet. I am going to highly recommend this blog!


    My webpage :: vortext.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites