Friday, June 24, 2011

New Finds

I found some great pieces at the thrift store last weekend...


Agate coffee pot that looks great in my garden with a plant (can't remember what the plant is called?)


Vintage carafe with a silver plated top and a cylinder for ice


Cute little pitcher with aqua flowers


and a new project, it's called a princess dresser and it needs work. The veneer on the side has some missing spots and the top is water damaged but I love the curve in the front and the small size.

I actually have a basement full of projects and hopefully I'll have some time this week to get some completed. I'll Be back soon to show some new things,

Gayle



4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your projects. *love* the pitcher...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dresser-can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coffee pot planted with the mystery plant is so great! Did you drill a hole in the bottom of it?
    Looking forward to seeing the dresser's transformation...it has such a pretty shape.
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites