Monday, June 6, 2011

Blast from the Past

I was looking through old photos and came across some of our last home. We moved to Maine in 2005, but before that we spent 7 years in Las Vegas, NV. My husband was in the Air Force and we were able to purchase our first home. We didn't mind that all the houses on the street looked pretty much alike, the inside is what counts.







My style has changed some...look at all those white walls! I now prefer a more eclectic look with vibrant color but I still have a lot of these furniture pieces. My hubby put in all the tile (gorgeous!), we learned a lot about home improvement with this home. I don't miss Las Vegas, but I do miss this home.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is funny how our tastes evolve. My mother-in-law was telling me the other day that she thinks my preferences and tastes in decorating has changed so much just in the past ten years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites