Friday, February 11, 2011

Master Bedroom






The bedroom is usually the last room completed. The excuse is no one sees it, although we spend a good portion of our lives in it. I wanted this room to feel warm and cozy, inviting for the long Maine winter. I started once again with the color. The walls are painted apricot, the same color I used in our last home. I fell in love with the red printed window panels (on clearance from Country Curtains). The furniture in this room is from a set, something I normally stay away from. We were living in Germany and needed clothing storage. German homes do not have closets?? So the set served a need. I'll eventually change things up a bit, but at this time it all works for us.

Paint:Glidden-Apricot 90YR 57/293

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites